ERP.BG permanently strives to develop the EnterpriseOne platform. For this reason, in order to use the latest technology in next 2018.1 version, we move to the latest version of the .NET Framework - .NET Framework 4.7.1.
This means that before installing the EnterpriseOne version 2018.1 you have to make sure that .NET Framework 4.7.1 has already been installed at the client station. Those of you that use Windows 10 Fall Creators Update already have the required .NET Framework as part of Windows. The rest of you that use an older version of Windows should install this packet manually. It can be downloaded from here:
That’s the list of the supported operating systems by .NET Framework 4.7.1:
• Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
• Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
• Windows 10 Anniversary Update (x86 and x64)
• Windows 10 Creators Update (x86 and x64)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
• Windows Server 2012 (x64)
• Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
• Windows Server 2016 (x64)
We note that the minimum required version of Window is Windows 7 SP1.
It is expected that EnterpriseOne 2018.1 will be released in January 2018 so it is highly advisable the workstations to be prepared before the start of the new year in order to have a smooth transition to the new version.